GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The General Conditions of Purchase govern relations between NERO DESIGN, S.L. and users who buy products through www.nexar.one, without prejudice to any special conditions which may be established for events and products and will be duly informed.
The General Conditions of Purchase are governed by the following:
How to buy:
In order to purchase a product in www.nexar.one users must be over 18 and register under the form available.
It is also necessary to follow the steps set by the page itself, which comes to be written:
First, the user must add the wanted product to the “Shopping Cart” to proceed to complete the order form and send it to NERO DESIGN, SL, which involves reading and acceptance of all of these General Conditions of Purchase, or the individuals that come to you. The purchase will be deemed made at NERO DESIGN, SL. home. Once this process is complete and in the shortest possible time, NERO DESIGN, SL shall send email proof of purchase made.
The product price of this website is indicated in Euros.
Purchase prices are those in effect at the time the order is placed.
Prices on website include Value Added Tax (VAT) which, if any, shall apply. Those products delivered within the territory of a member state of the European Union are subject to VAT, unless exceptions. Exempt those territories are delivered in non-member states of the European Union, subject to the posible taxes, import duties or others.
This website does not sell hams neither give it like a gift with their products, only the clearly specified products are marketed and that are subject to selection and purchase.
Shipping costs depend on the destination and way of transport.
NERO DESIGN, SL handles the delivery of their products through the company MRW. The costs associated with that shipment will depend on the destination, that will be displayed after making the selection and before confirming the order. This information about shipping costs appear in “Cart Summary” where appear the product or products selected, unit price and total amount, including taxes and shipping costs. Shipments to Spain (Iberian peninsula) cost is included in the price, shipments to other spanish islands has an additional cost of 20 € and other countries will have an additional cost depending on the destination.
Standard delivery time to Iberian peninsula is 24-48 hours, 48-72 hours to Spanish islands and other destinations depends. These deadlines are indicative and in any case is not responsible of NERO DESIGN, SL assumptions due to the carrier, by accident or force majeure or others.
The customer is informed and authorizes the shipment to be picked up by anyone who is at the time of delivery at the address provided, exempting NERO DESIGN, S.L., of liability arising from the person receiving the goods will not be the one who made the order. This authorization is given with the acceptance of these General Conditions of Purchase.
Method of payment
Payment can be made by any of the following ways:
- Credit Card. This method of payment has no extra costs.
The products offered have two years warranty from delivery, according to the legislation.
If the product was not in conformity with the contract, the customer may choose between demanding the repair or replacement, unless one of these two options is objectively impossible or disproportionate.
NERO DESIGN, SL will not be responsible for defects caused by beatings, neglect, mishandling, misuse, improper installation and so on.
There within one month to claim the deficiencies identified.
NERO DESIGN, S.L. reserves the right to verify the origin of the lack of conformity. When the application of the warranty is justified it may either repair or replace the product.
Right of withdrawal.
You are entitled to desist from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason, provided that the nature of the acquired goods allows them to be returned. To make the return order will require that products are in perfect condition and in their original packaging, without unsealing, and all accessories included as they were received, including documentation and user manuals.
Withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day the goods has been received physically by you or a third party.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you shall notify us NERO DESIGN, S.L., C / Secorún 34 22,600 Sabiñánigo (Huesca), 606 576 250, firstname.lastname@example.org your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example a letter sent by mail, fax or email). You may use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal period it is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise by you of this right is sent before the expiry deadline.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the Article 103 of Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users concerns and other complementary laws. Among them there are:
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection, hygiene and which were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods after delivery and considering their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The contracts in which the consumer and user has specifically requested the company staff who visit them to undertake urgent repairs or maintenance; if, on that visit, the employer pays additional services specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in performing the maintenance or repair, the right of withdrawal should apply to those additional services or goods .
- The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized.
- Effects of withdrawal:In case of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice by you of a type of delivery different from the ordinary delivery that we use), without delay and no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of its decision to withdraw from this contract. Will carry out such reimbursement using the same way of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, will not incur any fees as a result of the repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of repayment thereof, whichever condition is first met.Should you restore or deliver goods directly to NERO DESIGN, SL, C / Secorún 34, 22,600 Sabiñánigo (Huesca), without delay and in any case no later than within 14 calendar days from the date in which we communicate its decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period has ended.
You must bear the direct cost of return or delivery of goods.
You are responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from a different handling than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(only complete and return this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Attn NERO DESIGN, S.L., C / Secorún 34 22,600 Sabiñánigo (Huesca), email@example.com:
Hereby I inform you that I ……………………………………………………… .. ……… .. ……………………………… resident in …………………………………… ..desist my contract of sale of the following goods …………………………. received on date …………………………… ..
Signed in date:
The law applicable to these General Conditions of Purchase is the spanish one.
For the resolution of any dispute between NERO DESIGN, SL and the customer arising from the use of this website, both the client and NERO DESIGN, SL expressly waive any other jurisdiction and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Huesca. All of the above with the exception of those cases in which, making use of the rights provided under the laws then in force, the customer and end consumer chooses to go to the courts relating to his home in Spain.
Under current legislation we inform you that NERO DESIGN, SL will file the electronic document this sale, which will not be exposed.
To proceed with the amendment or correction of any errors in your data you should make the appropriate management by email.
Information for communication purposes:
Company name: NERO DESIGN, SL
Office: C / Secorún 34 22,600 Sabiñánigo (Huesca) CIF: B22377774
Registration data: registered in the Commercial Register of Huesca, Volume 595, Book 0, Sheet 189, Sheet Number HU-11300
E-mail for communication purposes and / or complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org